The 3B Controls B800 Series overflow valve features proportional control characteristics for pressure control and maintenance, providing pumps or plant systems with protection during times of excessive pressure.
Open vent Weight Loaded
- Standard Pressure settings + 4 mbarg to 100 mbarg
- Size range 2″ ( 50 mm) – 12″ ( 300 mm )
- Standard body materials – Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Standard trim material – Stainless steel
- Diaphragm material – PTFE
- Standard drilled flanges – ANSI / DIN / JIS / Specials
- Lightweight design
- Alternative materials for hazardous applications
- Non standard applications consult factory
Low cost maintenance
Lightweight design provides easy handling whilst interchangeable components ensure standard parts are easily replaced.
Testing / Quality
All products are factory tested and fully certified.
All products are designed so that any condensate drains away from seating areas.
Standard seating design ensures minimum leakage of less than 10 scfh at 90% of set pressure.
Internal parts are stainless steel as standard. Non standard materials available upon request.
All valves are supplied with full form flanges to meet individual requirements. Other connections are available upon request.
Non Standard Applications
There are numerous options available for special applications. Exotic materials such as Hastelloy and various plastics can be offered to suit the most hazardous of environments. Special coatings can be applied for extreme service. For low temperature duties, internal parts can be PTFE coated to prevent seizure.
See separate section in catalogue.
* All products are subject to continuous development and subsequently 3B Controls reserve the right to change specifications outlined in this catalogue without notification.