The B500 Series are designed to provide access to tanks or vessels for sampling, measurement and inspection.
- Screw Down, Lockable & Free Lift Options
- Size range 2″ ( 50 mm) – 12″ ( 300 mm )
- Standard body materials – Aluminium, Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Standard trim material – Stainless steel
- O’ring seals
- Standard full form flanges – ANSI / DIN / JIS / Specials
- Alternative materials for hazardous applications
- Non standard applications consult factory
Low cost maintenance
Lightweight design provides easy handling whilst interchangeable components ensure standard parts are easily replaced
Testing / Quality
All products are factory tested and fully certified.
All products are designed so that any condensate drains away from seating areas.
Internal parts are stainless steel as standard. Non standard materials available upon request.
All valves are supplied with full form flanges to meet individual requirements. Other connections are available upon request.
Non Standard Applications
There are numerous options available for special applications. Exotic materials such as Hastelloy and various plastics can be offered to suit the most hazardous of environments. Special coatings can be applied for extreme service. For low temperature duties, internal parts can be PTFE coated to prevent seizure.
See separate section in catalogue.
* All products are subject to continuous development and subsequently 3B Controls reserve the right to change specifications outlined in this catalogue without notification.