The B400 Series ensures that tanks and vessels are kept safe during periods of excessive pressure due to external fire sources and also allows access to the tank for inspection / cleaning purposes.
- Standard Pressure settings + 4 mbarg to 140 mbarg
- Size range 8″ ( 200 mm) – 36″ ( 900 mm )
- Standard body materials – Aluminium, Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Standard trim material – Stainless steel
- Diaphragm material – PTFE
- Flanges – Drilled only API / ANSI / DIN / JIS / Specials
- Hinged cover ensures automatic re seat
- Steam Jackets
- Proximity Switches to indicate pallet lift
- Alternative materials for hazardous applications
- Non standard applications consult factory
Low cost maintenance
Lightweight design provides easy handling whilst interchangeable components ensure standard parts
are easily replaced
Testing / Quality
All products are factory tested and fully certified.
All products are designed so that any condensate drains away from seating areas.
Standard seating design ensures minimum leakage of less than 1 scfh at 90% of set pressure.
Internal parts are stainless steel as standard. Non standard materials available upon request.
All valves are supplied with drilled flanges to meet individual requirements.
Non Standard Applications
There are numerous options available for special applications. Exotic materials such as Hastelloy and
various plastics can be offered to suit the most hazardous of environments. Special coatings can be
applied for extreme service. For low temperature duties, internal parts can be PTFE coated to prevent
See separate section in catalogue.
* All products are subject to continuous development and subsequently 3B Controls reserve the right
to change specifications outlined in this catalogue without notification.