The B200 Series ensures that tanks and vessels are kept safe during periods of excessive vacuum caused by emptying of product and changes in temperature due to climatic changes.
- Weight Loaded
- Standard Vacuum settings – 2 mbarg to – 100 mbarg
- Spring Loaded
- Standard Vacuum settings – 100 mbarg to – 0.8 barg
- Size range 2″ ( 50 mm) – 12″ ( 300 mm )
- Side Mounted Flanged Option
- Standard body materials – Aluminium, Carbon steel, Stainless steel
- Standard trim material – Stainless steel
- Diaphragm material – PTFE
- Removable seats
- Standard full form flanges – ANSI / DIN / JIS / Specials
- Lightweight design
- Steam Jackets
- Proximity Switches to indicate pallet lift
- Tri clamp / screwed connections available
- Alternative materials for hazardous applications
- Non standard applications consult factory
Low cost maintenance
Lightweight design provides easy handling whilst interchangeable components ensure standard parts are easily replaced
Testing / Quality
All products are factory tested and fully certified.
All products are designed so that any condensate drains away from seating areas.
Standard seating design ensures minimum leakage of less than 1 scfh at 90% of set pressure.
Internal parts are stainless steel as standard. Non standard materials available upon request.
All valves are supplied with full form flanges to meet individual requirements. Other connections are available upon request.
Non Standard Applications
There are numerous options available for special applications. Exotic materials such as Hastelloy and various plastics can be offered to suit the most hazardous of environments. Special coatings can be applied for extreme service. For low temperature duties, internal parts can be PTFE coated to prevent seizure.
See separate section in catalogue.
* All products are subject to continuous development and subsequently 3B Controls reserve the right to change specifications outlined in this catalogue without notification.