Closed vent Weight Loaded
- Standard Pressure settings range from + 2 mbarg up to 100 mbarg
- Standard Vacuum settings span from- 2 mbarg up to – 60 mbarg
- Available sizes range from 2″ ( 50 mm) to 12″ ( 300 mm )
- The standard body materials supplied are aluminium, carbon steel and stainless steel
- The standard trim material used is stainless steel
- The diaphragm material is PTFE
- The B150 closed vent features removable seats
- Standard full form flanges – ANSI / DIN / JIS / Specials
- Features a lightweight design
- The B150 Series pressure and vacuum relief valves come with steam jackets
- Features proximity switches for indicating pallet lift
- The B150 can be supplied with Tri clamp / screwed connections
- 3B Controls can supply the B150 in alternative materials for use in hazardous applications
- Iy you require this closed vent PV valve for non standard applications, please contact us
Inexpensive to maintain
The B150’s lightweight design ensures easy handling and its interchangeable components mean that its easy to replace the PV valve’s standard parts
3B Testing and quality assurance
3B Controls factory test all our products and supply them fully certified.
Self Draining PV valves
We design all products in order to allow any condensate to drain away from seating areas.
Designed for minimal leakage
Our standard seating design minimises leakage down to less than 1 scfh at 90% of set pressure.
Stainless steel internal Parts
We manufacture the B150’s internal parts in stainless steel as standard but we can supply the valve with non standard materials, if requested.
Specify your connections
3B Controls will supply all valves with full form flanges based on individual requirements. However we can supply alternative connections on request.
Manufacturing for non-standard applications
We can provide a broad range of options to meet particular applications. We can offer non-standard materials like Hastelloy and we can provide a variety of plastics for dealign with highly hazardous environments, as well as going the extra mile and supplying with special coatings. If dealing with low temperature applications, we can coat the internal parts with PTFE to prevent seizure.
See separate section in catalogue.
* All products are subject to continuous development and subsequently 3B Controls reserve the right
to change specifications outlined in this catalogue without notification.