- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
3B Controls Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide 3B Controls with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3B Controls may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- From third parties to whom you have provided information with your consent to pass it on to other organisations or persons – when we receive such information we will let you know as soon as is reasonably practicable.
How will we use your data?
3B Controls Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To enable us to provide its services to you, to communicate with you and to meet its contractual commitments to you. This may include Identity, Contact, Financial and Transactional Data.
- To notify you about any changes to our business, such as improvements to our website or service/product changes, that may affect our services o relationship with you. This may include Identity and Contact Data.
- Where 3B Controls Ltd need to comply with a legal duty. This may include Identity, Contact and transactional Data.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or those of a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. This may include all types of data.
- We do not share data for marketing purposes.
- We will only use your personal data for a reason other than the purpose for which it was originally obtained if we consider that it needs to use the data for that other purpose and have a legitimate interest to do so.
- When 3B Controls Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
The length of time that we retain and store data depends on the purpose for which it was collected. 3B Controls Ltd will only store data for as long as is required to fulfil that purpose.
It is a legal requirement that 3B Controls Ltd keeps certain data about its customers and suppliers for a minimum of six years. This type of data includes Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data.
3B Controls Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 3B Controls Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
3B Controls Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request 3B Controls Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that 3B Controls Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 3B Controls Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that 3B Controls Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 3B Controls Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to 3B Controls Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 3B Controls Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44(0)1928 567069
Or write to us:
3B Controls Ltd
4 Heron Business Park, Tan House Lane, Widnes, WA8 0SW
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –3B Controls Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising –3B Controls Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. 3B Controls Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44(0)1928 567069
Or write to us at:
3B Controls Ltd
4 Heron Business Park, Tan House Lane, Widnes, WA8 0SW
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that 3B Controls Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.